These cookies had a soft cake-like texture and were tasty!
Pumpkin Chip Cookies
- 1/2 cup stick butter, softened
- 1-1/4 cups Equal® Spoonful*
- 3 tablespoons light molasses
- 1 cup canned pumpkin
- 1 egg
- 1-1/2 teaspoons vanilla
- 1-2/3 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1-1/4 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup mini semi-sweet chocolate chips
- * May substitute 30 packets Equal sweetener
- Beat butter, Equal® and molasses until well combined. Mix in pumpkin, egg and vanilla until blended. Gradually stir in combined flour, baking powder, spices, baking soda and salt until well blended. Stir in chocolate chips.
- Drop by teaspoonfuls onto sprayed baking sheets. Bake in preheated 350F oven 11 to 13 minutes or until light golden brown. Remove from baking sheet and cool completely on wire rack.
- Store in airtight containers at room temperature.
Protein 1 g
Chol 9 mg
Exchanges 1/2 Starch, 1/2 Fat